Siefken Engineering Ltd. has built its reputation on providing one of the best emergency call-out response teams. We are available 24 hours a day and will respond to any type of emergency, including fire, vehicle/tree impact and flooding to determine if the structural integrity of the building has been compromised.
Siefken Engineering Ltd. has worked alongside B. C. finest and knowledgeable restorations companies, providing structural engineering services when disaster strikes.
Our services include:
- Initial on-site inspection to determine the structural integrity of the building
- Analyze structural damage and take measurements.
- Written report detailing damage.
- Structural drawings and specifications, issued for building permit and all applicable building schedules required to rebuild the structure..
- Follow-up inspections carried out during construction to ensure work is constructed to our specifications.
- Schedule CB after structural work has been completed.